The GREENGUARD mark means that a product has been tested using stringent environmental chamber methods and found to meet GREENGUARD’s Indoor Air Quality Standards. GREENGUARD Certified Products are low emitting and contribute minimal levels of pollutants to indoor environment.
What customers will look for in certified products:
- VOC Emissions vs. VOC content
- Has the product been tested in the last 12 months?
- Has the product been proven to emit acceptable levels of VOC’s and formaldehyde?
- Is the product readily available?
- Is the product competitively priced?
- Has the product received independent third-party certification?
- Buildings are LEED certified
- Products are GREENGUARD certified